Keto Brownie Muffins
Aren’t muffins the best way to start your day? Let us see the right way to prepare them perfectly.
• 1 large egg
• ½ cup pumpkin puree
• ¼ cup slivered almonds
• 1 cup of golden flaxseed meal
• ½ tbsp baking powder
• ¼ cup cocoa powder
• ¼ cup sugar-free caramel syrup
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
• 1 tbsp cinnamon
• ½ tsp salt
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• Preheat the oven to 350 °F.
• In a mixing bowl, add all dry ingredients (except for slivered almonds), and mix well to combine.
• In a separate bowl, add all wet ingredients, and mix well.
• Now, pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients, and once again mix it thoroughly.
• Add paper liners to a muffin tin, and then add ¼ cup of batter into each liner.
• Now, sprinkle some slivered almonds over the batter of each muffin liner, and gently press them into the batter to ensure that they stick.
• Bake for about 15 minutes.