Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Mug Cake
A sweet start to your day, this is a quick fix for breakfast.
For the base
• 1 large egg
• ½ tsp of baking powder
• 2 tbsp of almond flour
• 2 tbsp of butter
For the flavor
• 1 tbsp almond flour
• 5 tsp of sun-dried tomato pesto
• A pinch of salt
• Add all the ingredients to a microwave-safe mug, and mix well.
• Microwave it for 75 seconds on high power.
• Now, slam the mug against a plate to help loosen the cake from the mug.
• Add extra tomato pesto to it if desired, and serve.