Warm Asian Broccoli Salad
As salads make for a quick and easy breakfast option, here is how you can have this one ready.
• 12 ounce bag broccoli slaw
• ½ cup full-fat plain goat milk yogurt
• 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated
• 2 tbsp coconut oil
• 1 tbsp coconut amines
• ½ tbsp sesame seeds
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
• Cilantro as garnish, optional
• Add the coconut oil to a large skillet, and heat over medium-high flame.
• Now add the broccoli slaw to the skillet.
• Cover and cook for about 7 minutes.
• Now, remove cover and mix in the ginger, coconut amines, salt, and pepper.
• Remove the skillet from heat, and add the yogurt along with the sesame seeds.
• Garnish with cilantro, if you desire.