Low Carb Blueberry Muffins
Who doesn’t like muffins? Here’s a quick way to make a keto-friendly variation.
● 3 organic eggs, extra large
● ¼ cup of coconut milk
● 5 tbsp coconut flour
● ¼ cup of organic heavy cream
● ½ cup of frozen blueberries
● ⅓ cup of erythritol crystals
● Preheat oven to 350 °F.
● Line muffin pan with six muffin liners.
● Whisk eggs, cream, coconut milk and erythritol together in a large bowl.
● Add coconut flour to the egg mixture and whisk until smooth.
● Wait until the batter thickens.
● Add frozen blueberries and mix again.
● Spoon the batter equally into each of the six muffin cups.
● Bake 25 to 30 minutes.