Low Carb Salmon and Avocado Sushi
If you’re a sushi lover, we’ve included this recipe just for you.
● 6 cups of riced cauliflower (~18 oz)
● 2 oz of smoked salmon, sliced
● 1 sliced avocado
● 4 nori papers
● 2 tbsp of softened butter
● 4 tbsp whipped cream cheese
● 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
● Heat a pan on medium heat and add cauliflower rice along with butter.
● Sauté for 10 to 15 minutes.
● Let it rest until cool.
● Completely coat the nori paper with a layer of cream cheese.
● Stir rice vinegar into the cauliflower mixture.
● Pat the rice mixture onto the cream cheese layer.
● Place salmon and avocado slices on top, parallel to the edge.
● Roll like sushi and serve.