These kale chips are nut-free and even yeast-free and are delectable to taste.
A dehydrator needed for this recipe.
• 8 cups of kale, chopped but raw
• ¼ cup of raw parsley, roughly chopped
• 3 cloves of garlic
• ½ cup of raw hemp seeds, hulled
• ½ cup of raw sesame seeds, hulled
• 2 tbsp lemon juice
• 2 tsp spirulina
• ½ tsp salt
• ¼ cup of water
• Add water, hemp seeds, and lemon juice to a blender. Blend well until you get a smooth mixture.
• Now, add parsley, spirulina, salt, and garlic and blend again.
• Pour in sesame seeds and blend some more.
• Place chopped kale in a bowl. Now, scoop the blended mixture prepared above into the bowl until the kale is completely coated.
• In a single layer, place the coated kale in a dehydrator until it is completely done. It can take about 8 hours or so.