Salted Almond and Coconut Bark
If you like sweet and savory, this one is worth the extra effort.
• ½ cup of coconut butter
• 3.5 ounces of dark chocolate
• ½ cup of almonds
• ½ tsp of almond extract
• ½ cup of unsweetened flaked coconut
• 10 drops of liquid stevia
• Sea salt to taste
• Preheat the oven to 350°F.
• Line a baking sheet with foil. Spread the coconut and almonds on it.
• Toast in the oven for 5 to 8 minutes.
• Stir occasionally to prevent burning.
• After they’re thoroughly toasted, set aside to cool.
• Melt the dark chocolate in a double boiler.
• Stir in the coconut butter.
• Add almond extract and liquid stevia. Mix well and set aside.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour the chocolate mixture on top.
• Spread evenly using the back of a spoon or spatula.
• Sprinkle the roasted almonds and coconut flakes evenly on top and gently press them in.
• Sprinkle with sea salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.