Chocolate Protein Balls
Did you just hear chocolate? Yes, we bet you did!
• 90 g (2 scoops) of chocolate protein
• 1 cup of creamed coconut
• 1/2 tsp of mint extract
• ¼ cup of ground flax seed
• 2 tbsp of cocoa powder
• ½ tsp of vanilla extract
• Add the creamed coconut to a large mixing bowl.
• Now, add the mint extract and the vanilla extract, and mix well.
• Add the flax seeds and the chocolate protein and knead the dough thoroughly.
• Make approximately 24 balls from this dough and keep them refrigerated for about 15 minutes.
• Roll the balls in cocoa powder.