If you love collard, this is a great way to satiate your appetite for lunch.
For the tzatziki sauce
• 1 cup of full-fat plain Greek yogurt
• ¼ whole, grated and seeded cucumber
• 2 tbsp olive oil
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 2 tbsp of minced fresh dill
• 1 tbsp of white vinegar
For the wrap
• ½ cup of diced red onions
• 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
• 4 washed large collard green leaves
• ½ block feta that has been cut into 1 inch thick strips
• 1 medium cucumber, julienned
• 8 kalamata olives, halved
• ½ medium red bell pepper, julienned
• Remove the water from the cucumber completely after it has been grated. You can do this by pressing the grated cucumber with paper towels until you they are relatively dry.
• Mix together all ingredients required for the tzatziki sauce and store in the fridge.
• Now, wash the collard leaves and then remove the stem from the leaves.
• Place 2 tbsp of tzatziki sauce on the center of the collard leaf wrap, and then spread it out evenly.
• Now, add peppers, cucumber, feta, olives, onion, and tomatoes in the center of the wrap.
• Now, fold like you would a burrito.
• Slice it in half and serve it with any additional tzatziki sauce.