If you have a thing for mushrooms, omelettes, or, better yet, BOTH, try this recipe now!
• ¼ yellow onion, diced
• 2-3 mushrooms, sliced
• ⅞ oz of shredded cheddar cheese
• ⅞ oz of butter
• salt and pepper to taste
• Crack eggs into a mixing bowl. Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
• Whisk the eggs until smooth.
• Melt butter in a frying pan.
• Pour in the eggs.
• When the bottom has cooked and the top gelled, sprinkle some cheese on top.
• Add mushrooms and onions.
• Carefully lift the edges of one side of the omelette and fold it in half.
• When the omelette has turned golden brown underneath, remove the pan from heat, and slide the omelette onto a plate.