Crunchy Kale Chips
Kale chips have managed to gain massive popularity in the last few years. Snack on these healthy and delicious chips during movie time.
● 1 bunch of kale (~ 6.5 oz)
● 2 tbsp of parmesan cheese
● 1 tsp of garlic powder
● 2 tbsp of olive oil
● salt and pepper
- Wash kale thoroughly, and then dry well.
- Cut into smaller pieces as desired.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the kale, olive oil, and then lastly, the parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Gently massage and mix all the ingredients, ensuring both the sides of the kale pieces are coated.
- Space them evenly apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 °F for 8 to 12 minutes.