Keto Noodles with Avocado Pesto
If you have a thing for pesto, this recipe can offer you a fulfilling lunch.
Ingredients for the avocado pesto
• ½ cup of fresh baby spinach leaves
• 1 half avocado
• 1 cloves of garlic
• ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
• cup of fresh basil
• ½ tsp of salt
• Add all of the pesto ingredients to a blender, and blend well. Adding the olive oil slowly, while the processor is running, will help keep the oil from separating and help it emulsify.
• Thus you’ve got about 1 cup of pesto sauce. You need ¼ cup of pesto per each bag of noodles.
Here are the nutrient facts of pesto:
Ingredients for the keto noodles
• one 16-ounce pack of kelp noodles
• ¼ cup of pesto
• Take the kelp noodles and rinse it well. Soak them in water for about half an hour.
• When the noodles are done soaking, drain them. Add ¼ cup of pesto for every bag of noodles used.
• Mix both the noodles and pesto thoroughly.
Here are the nutrient facts of keto noodles with avocado pesto: