Coleslaw-Stuffed Keto Wraps
This is a great recipe for anyone who loves to cook.
• ½ cup of diced green onions
• cups of thinly sliced red cabbage
• 2 tsp of apple cider vinegar
• ¾ cup of mayonnaise
• ¼ tsp of sea salt
Wraps and filling
• 16 collard leaves
• ⅓ cup of packed alfalfa sprouts
• 1 lb of cooked, ground meat
● Mix all coleslaw ingredients in a large bowl, ensuring the cabbage and onions are well coated.
● Remove the stems from each collard leaf. (Each leaf should have a missing strip from the base to almost midway up the leaf.)
● Place the first collard leaf on a clean surface.
● Orient the leaf so the base and missing stem strip are further away from you.
● Place a spoonful of coleslaw toward the top edge of the leaf. Put a spoonful of meat on top of that and top with several alfalfa sprouts.
● Roll the top of the leaf over the mixture then begin folding the sides in to prevent the filling from spilling out.
● Continue rolling and try to overlap the edges where the strip is missing.
● When complete, insert 1 or 2 toothpicks to prevent unraveling.
● Repeat with the leftover leaves and filling.
● Divide the wraps into 4 servings of 4 wraps each.