Rutabaga Fritters with Avocado
This can be used as a lunch or dinner recipe.
For rutabaga fritters
• 1 lb rutabaga
• tbsp coconut flour
• ½ lb of halloumi cheese (grillable or frying cheese)
• oz. butter
• ½ cup turmeric
• 1 tsp salt
• ¼ tsp pepper
For ranch mayonnaise
• 1 cup of mayonnaise
• 1 tbsp of ranch seasoning
• ⅓ lb of leafy greens, chopped
• avocados, sliced
• Preheat oven to 250 °F.
• Make ranch-flavored mayo by combining the mayo and ranch seasoning in a small bowling and mixing.
• Rinse the rutabaga and peel.
• Grate the rutabaga and cheese into a large bowl.
• Add the eggs, coconut flour, salt, pepper, and turmeric. Mix. Let it sit for 5 minutes so the flour is fully saturated.
• Heat butter over medium heat in a large frying pan.
• Ladle the batter into the pan, making a total of 12 patties.
• Fry each patty for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
• Serve with chopped greens, sliced avocado, and the ranch-flavored mayonnaise.