Cream of Mushroom Soup
Soup can always be a great lunch as it is a filling and scrumptious choice.
• 1 ½ cups of white mushrooms, diced
• 2 cups of cauliflower florets
• ½ yellow onion, diced
• 1 2/3 cup of almond milk, unsweetened
• ½ tsp of extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tsp of onion powder
• ¼ tsp of rock salt
• Ground pepper
• In a small saucepan, add milk, cauliflower, onion powder along with salt and pepper.
• Cover and cook over medium heat until it begins to boil.
• Now turn the heat to low and let it simmer for around 8 minutes.
• Add the contents to a food processor and make a puree.
• Now in another medium-sized saucepan, add mushrooms, oil, and onion. Heat it for about 8 minutes.
• Now, add pureed cauliflower mixture to this medium saucepan. Boil it for about 10 minutes.