Keto Cheese Shell Taco Cups
Isn’t the name cheesy enough to give this recipe a try?
For cheese cups
• 8 slices of your preferred low-carb cheese
• 2 diced roma tomatoes
• tbsp of diced red onion
• ½ fresh jalapeno, finely diced
• tbsp cilantro, chopped
• 1 tbsp lime juice
• Preheat oven to 375 °F.
• Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the cheese slices on it.
• Bake for 5 minutes.
• Remove from oven and let cool slightly.
• Carefully remove the slices and place them in a muffin tin so they take on the cup’s shape.
• Let them fully cool.
Making the salsa
• In a fresh bowl, add onions, roma tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos, and lime juice.
• Mix well.
• Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
• Fill the cups with salsa filling and enjoy.