Green Bean Fries
If you’re really health-conscious and looking for a snack you won’t have to fuss over, look no further.
• 1 large egg
• 12 oz of green beans
• ½ tsp of garlic powder
• ⅔ cup of grated parmesan
• ¼ tsp of paprika
• ¼ tsp black pepper
• ½ tsp salt
• Preheat oven to 400 °F.
• Rinse the green beans, pat dry, and snip the ends.
• In a shallow bowl or on a plate, mix the grated parmesan cheese and seasonings evenly.
• Whisk egg in a large bowl.
• Dredge the green beans thoroughly in the egg, letting excess egg drip off.
• Press the green beans into the cheese mixture.
• Sprinkle extra cheese on green beans manually if necessary.
• Place the beans on a greased baking sheet.
• Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is slightly golden in color.