Garlic Roasted Shrimp with Zucchini Pasta
Pasta and keto aren’t common bedfellows, but variety is the spice of life. So enjoy this one no more than once a week.
● 8 oz peeled shrimp
● 2 medium-sized(10-12 oz) boxes of zucchini rotini
● Zest of one lemon
● 2 tbsp of melted butter
● 2 cloves of garlic, minced
● 2 tbsp olive oil
● ¼ tsp salt
● Fresh ground pepper to taste
● Preheat oven to 400 °F.
● In a baking dish, mix all the ingredients except for the pasta.
● Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring the mixture thoroughly about halfway through.
● In a large pot, bring water to a boil and add the pasta.
● Cook al dente and drain well.
● Ensure the shrimp has been cooked thoroughly.
● When complete, add the pasta to the shrimp mixture. Toss it and serve.