Sugar-Free Peanut Butter Fudge
We know that merely mentioning dessert might elicit serious food cravings, but this recipe is completely sugar-free and adheres to ketogenic recommendations as well.
• ¼ cup of unsweetened vanilla almond milk
• 1 cup of unsweetened peanut butter
• 1 cup of coconut oil
• In a microwave-safe bowl, combine peanut butter and coconut oil. Heat gently to soften.
• Once heated, transfer to a blender.
• Add the almond milk and blend thoroughly.
• Pour the mix into a parchment-lined pan.
• Refrigerate for 2 hours.
• Cut into 12 pieces and serve.