Grilled Tomatoes with Apricot Jam
This can be used either as a snack or for lunch.
• 6 medium sized tomatoes (738g)
• 2 tsp of dried oregano (2g)
• 1 ½ oz of watercress for garnishing (43g)
• tsp of sugar-free apricot jam (18g)
• ½ oz of grated Gouda cheese (99g)
• 1 tbsp of olive oil (14g)
• salt and pepper to taste
• Preheat oven to 350 °F.
• Cut the tomatoes into halves and place cut side up on a lightly greased baking tray.
• Spread jam on each of the tomato slices.
• Sprinkle the oregano and grated cheese on top.
• Bake for 25 minutes or until the cheese turns golden.
• Drizzle with olive oil and top with black pepper and salt.
• Garnish with watercress.