Simple yet heavenly marriage of beef and bacon. Need we say more?
● 2 eggs
● 4 slices of uncooked bacon
● 2 lb of ground beef
● ½ tsp of chipotle chili powder
● Salt to taste
● Chop the bacon into a variety of sizes, from medium to minced.
● Add the bacon to a large bowl, along with the chili pepper and a touch of salt.
● Mix thoroughly.
● Add the ground beef and eggs.
● Mix thoroughly while salting to taste.
● Add eggs and mix.
● Form into patties.
● Heat the grill to 450 °F.
● Grill the patties over direct heat for 2 minutes per side.
● Move them to indirect heat and grill for another 3 to 4 minutes per side.