Ketogenic Mac and Cheese
We all know how much each one of us loves Mac and cheese. This recipe here is grain-free and absolutely keto-friendly.
• ½ cup of onion, minced
• ½ cup heavy cream
• 1 lb of jicama(yam bean) cut into ¼” x ¼“ x 1” pieces
• ½ cup crème fraiche
• 3 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
• 2 tbsp of yellow mustard
• ½ tsp black pepper
• ½ tsp of sea salt
• Take a medium-sized bowl and add crème fraiche to it. Now, add salt, heavy cream, black pepper, and yellow mustard.
• Mix well until combined.
• Now, add in onion and jicama and mix until they’re coated well.
• Finally, add the shredded cheese and mix well to blend uniformly.
• Pour into a baking pan that has been well greased and bake it at 350 °F for about 45 minutes.