Roasted Cauliflower with Burrata
If you have a thing for cauliflowers, you are going to love this dish immensely!
• 1 large head (about 2 pounds) of cauliflower, washed, cored, and sliced
• 2 tbsp of fresh thyme
• 1 tsp of sea salt
• 1 tsp ground pepper
• 2 tbsp of melted coconut oil
• Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
• Add the cauliflower slices to a bowl.
• Now slowly drizzle the oil over the cauliflower and then sprinkle with thyme leaves, salt, and pepper.
• Toss to coat.
• Layer the coated cauliflower slices evenly on a baking sheet.
• Roast in the oven until the cauliflower has caramelized.
• Garnish with thyme leaves and serve.