Garlic Butter Brazilian Steak
Just 20 minutes to glory.
● 1 ½ lbs of steak, trimmed and cut evenly into 4 pieces
● 1 tbsp chopped, fresh flat-leaf parsley
● 2 tbsp canola oil or vegetable oil
● 6 medium cloves of garlic
● 4 tbsp unsalted butter
● kosher salt to taste
● freshly ground black pepper to taste
● Peel the garlic cloves then smash them using the side of your knife.
● Sprinkle the garlic with salt and mince it.
● Pat the steak dry, then lightly season both sides with salt and pepper.
● Heat a heavy skillet on medium.
● Add the oil and heat until it begins to simmer.
● Add the steaks and brown on both sides.
● Transfer the steaks to a plate. Cover and rest.
● In an 8” skillet, melt butter on low heat.
● Add garlic and cook, tossing frequently until evenly golden in color.
● Slice the steaks and spoon the garlic butter on top.
● Garnish with parsley and serve.