Another tasty and simple quick fix recipe.
● 8 tbsp of finely chopped fresh parsley
● 2½ lbs chicken thighs
● 5 – 10 sliced garlic cloves
● 1 tbsp of lemon juice
● 2 tbsp of olive oil
● 4 tbsp of butter
● Salt and pepper
● Preheat oven to 400 °F.
● Grease a baking pan with butter and place the chicken thighs on it.
● Sprinkle salt and pepper as desired.
● Sprinkle garlic and parsley over the chicken pieces.
● Drizzle lemon juice and olive oil on top.
● Bake until chicken is golden in color, and the garlic is lightly toasted.