Yes, you read correctly. You can even have pizza while on a ketogenic diet. All the more reason to stick with it, right?
• 1 medium (about 20-21 ounces) head of cauliflower
• 1 cup of chia seeds
• 1 cup of water
• tbsp of olive oil
• 1 tsp of sea salt
• ½ cup of cream cheese
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• ½ cup of grated parmesan cheese
• ½ cup of heavy cream
• Remove all the cauliflower florets from the stem.
• Using a food processor, chop them into smaller pieces.
• Grind the chia seeds into flour.
• Combine the chia flour, chopped cauliflower, water, olive oil, and salt in a mixing bowl.
• Mix well until you get a smooth dough.
• Let rest for 20 minutes.
• Coat a cookie sheet with olive oil.
• Roll the dough out until it’s an even layer, and place on the cookie sheet.
• Bake at 200 °F for 30 to 40 minutes.
• The crust should be cooked thoroughly. If not, keep a close watch while baking it longer.
• When the crust is ready, remove from oven.
• Preheat oven to 400 °F.
• In a food processor, mix the parmesan, cream cheese, heavy cream, and garlic until a smooth paste is formed.
• Spread it on the pizza crust.
• Bake at 400 °F for 10 minutes.
Note: You can add keto-friendly vegetable toppings as desired.