Keto Crack Slaw
For those who want to keep it a little light, this is a great dinner meal.
• 4 cups of green cabbage, shredded
• 2 tbsp of tamari
• 2 cloves of garlic, minced
• ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
• 1 tsp of vinegar
• 1 tbsp of sesame oil
• 1 tsp of chili paste
• Sesame seeds and diced green onion, as garnish
• Cook cabbage, vinegar, tamari, chili paste, and sesame oil in a pan over medium-low heat.
• Add minced garlic to the pan.
• Cover and cook for about 5 minutes until the cabbage has softened.
• Stir the contents of the pan.
• Now add the nuts and cook for 5 more minutes until they have softened.