Low Carb Noodles with Curry Sauce
If you are a noodle kind of person, this recipe is likely to suit you just fine.
For the noodle bowl
• One 0.5 oz. package of Kanten noodles of your choice
• 2 handfuls of mixed greens
• 2 julienned carrots
• 1 diced red bell pepper
• ½ head of roughly chopped cauliflower
• A handful of chopped fresh cilantro
For the creamy curry sauce
• 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
• ½ cup of tahini
• ¼ cup of water
• 2 tsp of curry powder
• 2 tbsp of avocado oil
• 1 tsp of ground turmeric
• 1½ tsp of ground coriander
• ¼ tsp of ground ginger
• 1 tsp of ground cumin
• 1 tsp of salt
• ½ tsp of ground black pepper
• Prepare the noodles by placing the two sheets of the noodles in the large bowl.
• Heat up 2 cups of water, and remove from heat just before it begins to boil. Add to the bowl of noodles.
• Let noodles sit for 5 minutes. Strain, and let cool in a large bowl.
• Once the noodles have cooled, add cauliflower, cilantro, carrots, and bell pepper to the large bowl.
• Add all of the curry sauce ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth.
• Pour the blended curry sauce over the vegetable and noodle mixture and toss it thoroughly to coat.
• Place the mixed greens on a serving plate. Top with the noodles, vegetables, and curry sauce mixture.