Looking for an easy dinner recipe when you’re not in the mood to spend too much time in the kitchen? Try this.
● 2 tbsp butter
● ½ pack of sliced mushrooms (about 4 oz)
● 1 medium onion, chopped
● 2 ½ lb chicken cut into bite-sized pieces
● Basil, salt, black pepper, garlic powder to taste
● ½ bag of frozen spinach (about 5 oz)
● freshly squeezed lemon juice
● Add butter to a large skillet.
● Add the chopped onion and mushrooms. Sauté until onions are translucent.
● Mix well, and then add the chopped chicken. Cook thoroughly.
● Add salt, pepper, basil and garlic powder to taste.
● Finally, add spinach and cook until wilted.
● Squeeze lemon juice on top and serve.