Mint and Feta Fritters
This flavorful dinner recipe can actually serve as a snack as well, depending on your appetite.
• 5 medium-sized courgettes or zucchini (about 5 ounces each)
• 2 medium eggs
• 1.8 oz of feta
• 1 handful of fresh mint
• Butter for frying purposes
• Grate the courgette/zucchini and press it with a towel to squeeze out the excess water.
• In a mixing bowl, add the pressed courgette/zucchini gratings, eggs, mint, and feta, and mix well.
• Heat butter on a frying pan.
• Add the egg mixture to the frying pan, and cook until the egg is no longer runny.