For all the pasta lovers out there, this is a great recipe to satisfy your taste buds.
• 2 cup (about 11.5 oz) of cherry tomatoes, halved
• 2 pounds of spiralized zucchini noodles
• 4 cloves of garlic, minced
• ½ cup of fresh basil
• 1 large red onion, thinly sliced
• ¼ cup of extra virgin olive oil
• ½ tsp of crushed red pepper
• Salt and pepper to taste
• 7 oz Shredded parmesan
• ½ cup of shredded parmesan
• In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium.
• Add the garlic and onion to the pan, and cook for about 3 minutes.
• Add the spiralized zucchini noodles to the pot, and season with salt and pepper.
• Cover the pot, and cook for 2 minutes, stirring halfway through.
• Now add tomatoes to the pot and cook for another 3 minutes, making sure to stir every 30 seconds.
• Add fresh basil, crushed red pepper, and parmesan cheese to the pot, and stir.
• Plate the pasta, and garnish with additional basil if desired.