5-Minute Mussels Soup
(Total Time: 5 MIN| Serves: 3)
7 oz mussels, defrosted and cleaned
¼ cup fish sauce
4 cups fish stock
1 cup cherry tomatoes, chopped
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp Italian seasoning
¼ tsp stevia powder
- Rinse well and clean the mussels. Drain in a large sieve and place in the pot.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and stevia extract. Pour in the fish stock and soy sauce and add cherry tomatoes. Stir well and seal the lid.
- Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the lid. Stir in the fish sauce and serve immediately.
- Optionally, sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 404| Total Fats 21.3g | Net Carbs: 5g | Protein: 44.6g |Fiber: 1.3g)