Cajun Chicken Breast
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb boneless and skinless chicken breast, thinly sliced
3 tbsp olive oil
1 small onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup cherry tomatoes
2 cups cauliflower, chopped into florets
1 red bell pepper, sliced
2 cups chicken broth
2 tsp pink Himalayan salt
½ tsp dried rosemary
¼ tsp dried thyme
2 tsp red pepper, freshly ground
2 tsp paprika
1 tsp onion powder
¾ tsp garlic powder
- Combine spices in a small jar and seal the lid. Shake well until completely combined and set aside.
- Rinse well the chicken and place on a large cutting board. Using a sharp knife, thinly slice each piece and place in a deep bowl. Generously sprinkle with the Cajun mixture.
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with olive oil and heat up.
- Add onions and cook until translucent. Now add bell peppers, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and cauliflower. Stir well and continue to cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and add the seasoned meat. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release of the pressure and carefully open the lid.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 315 | Total Fats: 14.8g | Net Carbs: 6g | Protein: 37g |Fiber: 2.2g)