(TotalTime: 55 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 pound tilapia Fillets
1 Red Chili, minced
3 tsp minced Garlic
¼ cup Granulated Sweetener
1 Spring Onion, minced
¾ cup Coconut Water
1/3 cup Water
3 tbsp. Fish Sauce
Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a bowl, combine the fish sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper.
- Place the tilapia inside and mix to coat.
- Cover and let sit in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the water and sweetener in the IP.
- Cook on SAUTE until caramelized.
- Add fish and pour the coconut water over.
- Close the lid and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Top the fish with spring onion and chili.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 150| Total Fats 4g | Net Carbs 3g | Protein 21g |Fiber: 0.6g)