Buffalo Chicken Meatballs
(TotalTime: 30 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 ½ pounds ground Chicken
1 tsp minced Garlic
2 tbsp. Ghee
¾ cup Almond Meal
4 tbsp. Butter
2/3 tsp Salt
1/3 cup Hot Sauce
¼ tsp Pepper
Pinch of Paprika
- Combine chicken, garlic, almond meal, salt, pepper, and paprika, in a large bowl.
- Make meatballs out of the mixture.
- Melt the ghee in the IP on SAUTE.
- Working in batches, brown all of the meatballs.
- Place all of the meatballs in the IP.
- Whisk together the hot sauce and butter (to make the buffalo sauce).
- Pour the sauce over the meatballs and close the lid.
- Cook on MANUAL for 15 minutes.
- Do a quick pressure release and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 240| Total Fats 19g | Net Carbs 3.5g | Protein 28g |Fiber: 1g)