Baby Spinach Chicken Wings
(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 5)
1 lb chicken wings, whole
2 cups spinach, chopped
2 cups cottage cheese (or paneer)
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
2 garlic cloves, crushed
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp ghee
3 cups chicken stock
1 tsp cumin powder
2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp cinnamon powder
1 tbsp chili powder
2 tbsp mustard seeds
- Rinse the meat under running water using a large colander. Drain and set aside.
- Clean and rinse spinach. Drain and chop with a sharp knife. Place in a deep bowl and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the bottom of the inner pot with oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add onions, celery stalks, garlic, and mustard seeds.
- Stir well and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Now add spinach and give it a good stir.
- Finally, add the meat and sprinkle with spices. Briefly brown on both sides and pour in the stock. Stir well and add ghee.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Stew’’ button.
- When you hear the end signal, release the pressure naturally and stir in the cottage cheese.
- Stir all well and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 387 | Total Fats: 22.1g | Net Carbs: 5.4g | Protein: 39.7g |Fiber: 0.6g)