(Total Time: 40 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb beef shoulder roast, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup Cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
½ cup heavy cream
1 small red onion, diced
1 tbsp butter
2 cups beef broth
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried thyme, ground
½ tsp white pepper, ground
1 tsp garlic powder
- Plug in the instant pot and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Melt the butter in the stainless steel insert and add mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and thyme. Cook for 10 minutes and then pour in the heavy cream. Bring it to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- When done, transfer the mushrooms along with liquid to a food processor. Pulse until creamy and smooth. Set aside.
- Add the meat chops to the pot and sprinkle with white pepper, garlic powder, and a pinch of salt. Pour in the broth and securely lock the lid by moving the valve to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Set the timer for 15 minutes and cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the pot.
- Transfer the meat to a serving plate and drizzle with creamy sauce.
- Serve immediately.
Per Serving (Calories 283 | Total Fats 17.2g | Net Carbs: 3.4g | Protein 26.7g |Fiber: 0.7g)