(TotalTime: 50 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 pounds Turkey Breasts, cubed
1 ½ cups Chicken Broth
2 Thyme Sprigs
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Sage
1 tsp Basil
1 Bay Leaf
1 tsp Onion Powder
- Coat the IP with cooking spray and cook the turkey on SAUTE until browned.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Close the lid and choose the MANUAL cooking mode.
- Cook on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- Let the pressure drop on its own.
- Serve the turkey with veggies and drizzle everything with the cooking liquid.
Per Serving (Calories 250| Total Fats 18g | Net Carbs 4g | Protein 31g |Fiber: 0g)