Beef Egg Casserole
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb ground beef
6 large eggs
¼ cup milk, full-fat
¼ cup mozzarella, crumbled
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
¼ tsp chili powder
¼ tsp dried rosemary, ground
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground beef, mozzarella, milk, and parsley. Mix until well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs and all the spices. Whisk until fluffy and pour over the meat mixture. Stir all well with a wooden spatula.
- Grease a fitting oven-safe bowl with olive oil and add meat mixture. Gently press with your palm to flatten the surface and set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place the bowl on top.
- Securely lock the lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 7 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal. Perform a quick pressure release and open the lid.
- Carefully remove the bowl from the pot and serve immediately.
- Optionally, top with sour cream or Greek yogurt.
Per Serving (Calories 483 | Total Fats 25g | Net Carbs: 2g | Protein 59.9g |Fiber: 0.3g)