Cajun Rotisserie Chicken
(TotalTime: 50 MIN| Serves: 6)
1 tsp Garlic Salt
1 medium Chicken
2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
1 Lemon, halved
1 Yellow Onion, quartered
2 Rosemary Sprigs
1 tbsp. Coconut Oil
¼ tsp Pepper
1 ½ cups Chicken Broth
- Melt the coconut oil in your IP on SAUTE.
- Season the chicken with garlic salt, pepper, and Cajun.
- Place the lemon, onion, and rosemary, in the chicken’s cavity.
- Place the chicken in the IP and brown on all sides.
- Pour the chicken broth around the chicken (not over) and lock the lid.
- Choose the MANUAL cooking mode and cook on HIGH for 25 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 260| Total Fats 27g | Net Carbs 1.2g | Protein 31g |Fiber: 0.5g)