(TotalTime: 485 MIN| Serves: 9)
½ cup Beef Broth
2 Chipotle Chiles in Adobo Sauce
2 tbsp. Adobo Sauce
5 cloves Garlic (minced)
2 tbsp. Apple Cider Vinegar
2 tbsp. Lime Juice
1 tbsp. Dried Oregano
2 tsp Cumin
2 tsp Sea Salt
1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
½ tsp Ground Cloves
3 lbs. Beef Brisket (trimmed and cut into 1½ inch cubes)
2 whole Bay Leaves
- Put the broth, chipotle chilies in adobo sauce, garlic, apple cider vinegar, lime juice, dried oregano, cumin, sea salt, black pepper, and ground cloves in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Put beef in a bowl and pour over it mixed spices. Toss well to combine.
- Transfer into the Instant Pot and add bay leaves.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Slow Cook” and adjust to low pressure, and manually set cooking time to 8 hours.
- Allow for the Instant Pot to naturally release the pressure. Remove the lid and shred the meat with a fork.
- Stir well so that meat would reabsorb the juices and serve.
(Calories: 242 | Total Fats: 11g | Net Carbs: 1g | Proteins: 32g |Fibers: 1g)