(Total Time: 50MIN| Serves: 4)
1 lb shrimps, peeled and deveined
¼ cup olive oil
¼ cup rice vinegar
¼ cup soy sauce
2 tbsp green onions, finely chopped
5 garlic cloves, crushed
2 tbsp fish sauce
1 small onion, finely chopped
1 red chili pepper, finely chopped
2 cups fish stock
2 tsp salt
1 tbsp peppercorn
1 tsp stevia powder
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, green onions, garlic, fish sauce, chopped onion, chili pepper, salt, peppercorn, and stevia.
- Add shrimps and give it a good stir making sure to coat shrimps well in the marinade. Transfer to a large Ziploc bag and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes (up to 2 hours).
- Plug in the instant pot and pour in the stock. Remove the shrimps from the Ziploc and place in the pot along with ¼ cup of the marinade.
- Stir well and seal the lid. Set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position and press the ‘’Manual’’ button.
- Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 298 | Total Fats 15.5g | Net Carbs: 5.7g | Protein: 30.4g |Fiber: 0.7g)