Beef Mushrooms with Vegetables
(Total Time: 35 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 lbs beef tenderloin, cut into bite-sized pieces
1 cup button mushrooms, chopped
1 cup cauliflower, chopped
1 cup broccoli, chopped
1 medium-sized red onion, chopped
1 medium-sized red bell pepper, chopped
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
4 cups beef stock
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp black pepper, ground
¼ tsp dried sage, ground
¼ tsp dried marjoram, ground
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen paper. Transfer to a cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, sage, and marjoram. Mix with your hands to allow spices to penetrate into the meat.
- Plug in the instant pot and place the meat in the stainless steel insert. Top with mushrooms and vegetables. Slowly pour in the broth and close the lid.
- Set the steam release handle by moving the valve to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 25 minutes. Cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When you hear the cooker’s end signal, perform a quick pressure release and open the pot.
- Transfer all to a serving bowl and optionally, garnish with some finely chopped chives or green onions.
Per Serving (Calories 263 | Total Fats 10.8g | Net Carbs: 3.3g | Protein 35.4g |Fiber: 1.3g)