Balsamic Fried Beef Roast
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 8)
2 lbs beef chuck roast, cut into bite-sized pieces
½ cup shallots, chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
½ cup heavy cream
1 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp salt
1 tsp dried oregano, ground
1 tsp black pepper, ground
1 tbsp dried parsley, finely chopped
¼ tsp dried marjoram, ground
- Rinse the meat under cold running water and pat dry with a kitchen towel. Transfer to a large cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces. Rub with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Grease the stainless steel insert of your instant pot with olive oil. Add shallots and garlic. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Now, add meat chops and cook for 10 minutes.
- Pour in the heavy cream and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with the remaining spices and give it a good stir. Bring it to a boil and cook for 10-15 more minutes, or until the sauce thickens.
- Transfer to a serving dish and optionally, drizzle with some lemon juice before serving.
Per Serving (Calories 464 | Total Fats 36.1g | Net Carbs: 2.5g | Protein 30.2g |Fiber: 0.2g)