Beef Patties with Cabbage
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 8)
3 lbs lean ground beef
1 lb purple cabbage, shredded
2 oz cottage cheese
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tbsp olive oil
½ cup heavy cream
½ cup tomatoes, diced
1 tbsp fresh parsley
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, ground
½ tsp dried oregano, ground
¼ tsp dried rosemary, ground
- Combine ground beef, cottage cheese, eggs, garlic, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Sprinkle with some salt and pepper and mix until well combined. Form the 1 1/2 –inch balls and gently press with your palm to form patties. Set aside.
- Grease the stainless steel insert of your instant pot with olive oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add the patties. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side and then add tomatoes. Bring it to a boil and cook for 5 more minutes. Remove the patties from the pot and transfer to a bowl. Cover with a lid and set aside.
- Now, add shredded cabbage, heavy cream, and cottage cheese. Sprinkle with oregano and rosemary and close the lid. Adjust the steam release handle and press the ‘’Manual’’ button. Set the timer for 5 minutes and cook on ‘’High’’ pressure.
- When done, perform a quick pressure release and open the pot. Let it chill for a while.
- Transfer patties to serving dish and serve with creamy cabbage.
Per Serving (Calories 397 | Total Fats 16.5g | Net Carbs: 3g | Protein 55g |Fiber: 1.7g)