Almond Bread in a Mug
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 3)
1 cup almond flour
½ cup minced almonds
2 large eggs, beaten
3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
1 tsp baking powder
½ tsp salt
¼ tsp cinnamon, ground
½ tsp powdered stevia
- In a large mixing bowl, combine almond flour, baking powder, minced almonds, salt, cinnamon, and stevia. Stir with a kitchen spatula until well incorporated. Add eggs and coconut oil. With a paddle attachment on, beat until all well combined.
- Pour the mixture into the oven-safe mugs, about 1/3 of a mug. Set aside.
- Plug in your instant pot and pour 1 cup of water in the stainless steel insert. Position a trivet on the bottom and place the mugs on top. Cover with lid and adjust the steam release handle. Press the “Manual” button and set the timer for 4 minutes. Cook on “High” pressure.
- When done, release the pressure naturally. Open the pot and let it chill for a while.
- Using oven mitts carefully transfer the mugs to a wire rack. Let it cool completely before serving.
Per Serving(Calories 362 | Total Fats 31.9g | Net Carbs: 4.8g | Protein 11.7g |Fiber: 4.6g)