Cauliflower Turkey Risotto
(Total Time: 30MIN| Serves: 3)
1 lb turkey breast, chopped into bite-sized pieces
1 cup cauliflower florets, finely chopped
½ cup feta cheese
3 tbsp Parmesan, freshly grated
3 tbsp butter
3 cups chicken stock
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper, freshly ground
- Using a sharp cutting knife, cut the meat into smaller pieces and remove the skin (if any). Rub with salt and pepper. Place in your instant pot and pour in the stock.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle. Press the ‘’Meat’’ function and cook for 12 minutes.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid. Remove the meat from the pot and place in a deep bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the remaining stock and press the ‘’Sauté’’ button. Grease the inner pot with butter and heat up.
- Now add finely chopped cauliflower and sprinkle with some more salt and pepper. Pour in about ¼ cup of the stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Now add the meat and stir well. Continue to cook for another 5 minutes.
- Finally, stir in feta cheese and divide the mixture between serving plates. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 465 | Total Fats: 27g | Net Carbs: 2.1g | Protein: 51.6g |Fiber: 0g)