Cajun Turkey in Marsala Sauce
(Total Time: 25 MIN| Serves: 4)
1 ½ pounds Turkey Breasts, cubed
1 tbsp. Olive Oil
2/3 cup Chicken Stock
¼ Onion, diced
1 tbsp. Arrowroot
1/3 cup Marsala Wine
1 tsp dried Parsley
1 tbsp. Cajun Seasoning
¼ cup Heavy Cream
- Set your IP to SAUTE.
- Heat the olive oil and add the onions.
- Cook for a few minutes, until soft.
- Add turkey and cook until no longer pink.
- Stir in the parsley, Cajun, marsala, and stock.
- Close the lid and cook for 10 minutes on HIGH.
- Do a quick pressure release.
- Whisk together the cream and arrowroot and stir it into the mixture.
- Bring to a boil on SAUTE and cook until thickened.
- Serve and enjoy!
Per Serving (Calories 300| Total Fats 18g | Net Carbs 5g | Protein 30g |Fiber: 0.2g)