Chili Hake Fillets
(Total Time: 45 MIN| Serves: 6)
2 lbs hake fillets, skinless
½ cup olive oil
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
1 red onion, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, minced
¼ cup soy sauce
3 cups fish stock
2 tsp fresh rosemary
1 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp fresh dill, finely chopped
2 tsp chili powder
- Rinse fillets under cold running water and place them in a deep bowl. Drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Sprinkle with rosemary, salt, dill, and chili powder. Cover with the lid and set aside.
- Plug in the instant pot and grease the inner pot with some oil. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and add onions and garlic. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes and season with some salt and optionally some pepper.
- Remove the fillets from the bowl and place in the pot. Drizzle with about two tablespoons of the marinade and pour in the stock. Seal the lid and set the steam release handle.
- Press the ‘’Manual’’ button and set the timer for 12 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and carefully open the lid. Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and pour in the soy sauce.
- Gently stir again and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Turn off the pot and serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 468| Total Fats 30.6g | Net Carbs: 2.6g | Protein: 43.9g |Fiber: 0.5g)