Chili Lime Salmon
(Total Time: 15 MIN| Serves: 1)
7 oz salmon fillets
1 jalapeno pepper, chopped
1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tbsp swerve
1 tbsp olive oil
1 cup fish stock
1 tsp sea salt
½ tsp black pepper
¼ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
1 tbsp fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Rinse the fillets under cold running water and rub with salt and pepper. Place in the steam basket and pour in one cup of water.
- Seal the lid and set the steam release handle to the ‘’Sealing’’ position. Press the ‘’Steam’’ button and set the timer for 4 minutes on high pressure.
- When done, perform a quick release and open the lid.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine olive oil, swerve, garlic, lime juice, cumin powder, paprika, and parsley.
- Press the ‘’Sauté’’ button and pour the mixture in the pot. Heat up and add chopped pepper. Stir in the salmon and cook for 2 minutes.
- Press the ‘’Cancel’’ button to turn off the pot. Serve immediately.
Per Serving(Calories 399 | Total Fats 26.5g | Net Carbs: 2.5g | Protein: 39.2g |Fiber: 0.6g)